The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
The Firm Business Brokerage is pleased to announce the sale of Clean Title & Escrow as of October 31st. Located at 11909 “P” Street, Suite 204, the company will now operate as Clear Title & Abstract, LLC, and will continue to remain a locally-owned and operated business.
Established in 2002 by Patricia Crabb, Clean Title has served Douglas and Sarpy counties in writing insurance policies and assisting with escrow closings and refinancing. Crabb, in discussing the transfer of ownership, stated that “Clean Title and Clear Title were an excellent fit” and that she is delighted “Clear Title will be able to continue to grow and prosper”.
Outfitted with a staff of four, new co-owner, Doug Goodman, is pleased to state that “all employees have been retained”. Goodman also notes that “staff is well-trained and responsive to customer needs, and will continue to focus on providing excellent customer service.”
A veteran of the lending industry, Goodman is firmly focused on sustaining “existing client relationships in Nebraska and Iowa”. Maintaining that the client is most important during this transition, Goodman is looking forward to working more closely with customers in the Omaha and Council Bluffs market.
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased