Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased
Comfort Plus Shoes is recognized as a leading provider of comfort and prescription footwear. In 1993, Debbie Mannino bought Comfort Plus Shoes located at 535 N. 155th Plaza, Omaha, NE bringing her passion and expertise to expand the business to what it is today. In 2003, Debbie added the Lincoln location at 6450 “O” Street, Lincoln, NE. She has recently relocated to the Kansas City area to enjoy her retirement.
On March 7, 2013, Greg Aruzulz of Lincoln and Rod Kerick of Omaha joined together to purchase the two locations of Comfort Plus Shoes from Debbie Mannino. With their 19+ years of retail and business experience, they will continue to provide their customers with the same exceptional service and unsurpassed expertise to which customers have become accustomed. Comfort Plus Shoes will continue to find the best custom fit, carry premium quality products, provide trained fitters and fast turn-around time on all orders. They are committed to making the customer their #1 concern.
With her expert knowledge Cortney Sells of The Firm Business Brokerage located at 11550 West Dodge Road, Omaha, NE, and the financial backing from Great Western Bank of Omaha, the transaction closed in 3 months for the full listing price.
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands