Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
The Firm Business Brokerage announces the completion of the sale of Arena Sports Bar & Grill, located at 3809 N. 90th Street in Northwest Omaha. Brian Wragge sold the restaurant to Brett Clure, President of Hooksbiz, which is the holding company that owns Tanners Bar & Grill, and Pat Kelly, who owns The Mark in Elkhorn.
Arena Sports Bar & Grill opened in 1999 and completed an $80,000 build-out in 2013 for its sand volleyball courts that included event lighting and an outdoor sound system. It underwent a $60,000 remodel in 2015. The 7,800 sq. ft. venue holds up to 450 people between its indoor restaurant/bar and outdoor volleyball courts and beer garden. It also features a dance floor, 40 TVs including a big-screen TV, and updated its menu to include fresher food offerings. A full tenured staff of 10 employees will remain under the new ownership. Wragge is relocating out of state, which led to the decision to sell.
“We had brought a dozen buyers to the table, but Brian wanted to find exactly the right fit,” said Cortney Sells, President of The Firm Business Brokerage. “He found that with Brett Clure and Pat Kelly whose combined experience made for a win-win situation with their knowledge of the bar & grill and sand volleyball businesses.”
“We’re always looking for new opportunities, and this was in an ideal location and already had the elements in place that make for a great sports bar and grill,” said Clure. “We want to continue to provide a quality sand volleyball experience for leagues, as well as grow the private and corporate event side of the business.”
The transaction closed on August 1, 2016 at The Firm’s office located at 210 N. 78th Street.
- The Firm Shatters Industry Records
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased