Country Tire Changes Hands
The Firm Business Brokerage today announced that Country Tire changed hands and is now owned by local, John Dvorak. Country Tire, a family owned business since 1986, is known for its quality of work and unique ability to provide roadside service for anyone, including farmers in the field. They offer services for items as small as lawn mowers to agricultural machinery. Dvorak has been in the industry for over 30 years, working for several years within Country Tire. This gave him the opportunity to buy the business when the previous owners were ready to retire.
In an interview Dvorak stated, “People have been great to me in our community. I have been doing business here for years. Anyone can sell a product, but you have to provide service, too.” He carries more than thirty years of experience in the business and plans to continue to deliver his high level of customer service as well as keep jobs local to the area.
When asked about her visit during the sale, Cassandra Powers of The Firm, stated, “It was very neat to see all the equipment that if utilized would grow the business even further. John is the perfect successor to take the business to the next level.”
The Firm brokered the sale working closely with Whitney Bank of Atlantic, Iowa.
- The Firm Shatters Industry Records
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased