Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
Bellevue-based Managed.com, a technology company primarily focused on website and server creation and management, transferred ownership to an out-of-state entrepreneur.
Managed.com was founded in by Tony Valenti in 2004 shortly after his graduation from Bellevue West High School and during his time as a student at the University of Nebraska System’s technology-focused Peter Kiewit Institute. The company started small, with just Tony, his computer and a telephone all in his mother’s basement. Valenti remarked, “All the stereotypes that you would imagine of a tech-startup from out of a movie – that really happened.”
Since then, Managed.com has grown to employ 36 people with offices on three continents, all of which will remain in place under the new ownership.
“In the end, I didn’t choose the buyer with the most money on the table; I chose the one I had the most confidence in and I felt the most comfortable with,” says Valenti of the more than twenty candidates who privately approached The Firm Business Brokerage regarding the acquisition.
The transfer of ownership took place in the first quarter of 2015 at The Firm Business Brokerage in Omaha.
- Broker: Cortney Sells, President of The Firm Business Brokerage
- Sale Price: $7,827,000
- On the Market: Fewer than Four Months
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased