Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
The Firm Business Brokerage announces the transition of ownership of Floor Pros, located at 2626 Old Fair Rd in Grand Island. Lance and Scherry Hermansen sold the business to Tumininu Oluyole, a part of Oceans Enterprise, LLC.
Floor Pros opened in 1994 and has since been servicing a 100-mile radius in the Grand Island area. They are known for their knowledge of the flooring industry and great customer service.
Lance and Scherry Hermansen are keeping a vested interest in the business as Landlords of the building. The full staff will remain under the new ownership and new owner Oluyole looks forward to expanding the business and employing more members of the community. Oluyole is already looking to obtain another business in the Grand Island area to keep more jobs local.
When asked about his experience with The Firm Business Brokerage, Oluyole stated, “No words can express the support and help that I got from The Firm. Being the first time going to buy a business, it was a lot less stressful than I expected, everything was done for me. All of the documents and packages were all put together by The Firm. There were no surprises.”
The transaction closed on in the third quarter at The Firm Business Brokerages’ office located at 210 N. 78th Street.
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased