The Firm Visits the North Platte Area Chamber of Commerce
On September 29, 2015, The Firm Business Brokerage hosted two informational sessions aimed at keeping businesses local in the southwestern portion of Nebraska. The two free sessions were held at the North Platte Area Chamber of Commerce to educate current business owners and prospective entrepreneurs on how to value a business and about the many businesses that are currently for sale in the area.
The first session focused on existing business owners who are looking down the road to plan their exit strategy. The session advised business owners on what their company is worth and what the process would look like should they decide to sell or retire.
The second session informed attendees on the aspects of growing their business by acquisition. It also showcased becoming a business owner for the first time. Topics presented included financing, identifying complementary industries for acquisition, and determining business profitability.
- Community Chat with William King
- Exec Connect: Important Information About Selling Your Business That Every Owner Needs to Know
- The Faces of Omaha 2017
- The Firm Schedules its Tenth Restaurant Acquisition of the Year
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Growing in Burt and Cuming Counties
- The Firm Outpaces Transaction Totals from Previous Two Years
- Faces of Omaha 2016
- Soldier to CEO
- The Firm: Growing Every Year Since its 2012 Start
- The Firm Business Brokerage Purchases Building
- The Firm Business Brokerage Set to Double Sales Within Seller's Market
- Retirement Specialist Darrell Bryant Hosts Cortney Sells on KFAB
- Susanne Miller Joins a Growing Team at The Firm Business Brokerage