The Faces of Omaha 2017
ETHICS. GRIT. BOLDNESS.
Three key characteristics all good business owners need, three essential values Business Brokers should practice. That's exactly what happens at The Firm Business Brokerage, with the highest closing volume in the Midwest, where Cortney Sells proves that buying an existing business is far more advantageous than starting from scratch. As President and Senior Broker, Sells advocates that banks are more likely to provide financing toward an existing business. In the age of startups, time is a valuable commodity, and the ability to provide detailed financials to prove a company's profitability is a huge leg up. The Firm Business Brokerage specializes in the sale and purchase of cash-flowing, successful businesses - exactly what buyers and lenders prefer. Anyone thinking about buying or selling a business should work with the brokerage that facilitated more than 150 closings in 18 industries. Sells and her team of professional experts offer complimentary valuations to business owners, and have forged strategic partnerships with bank, law practices, accounting firms, and private equity group.
- Community Chat with William King
- Exec Connect: Important Information About Selling Your Business That Every Owner Needs to Know
- The Firm Schedules its Tenth Restaurant Acquisition of the Year
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Growing in Burt and Cuming Counties
- The Firm Outpaces Transaction Totals from Previous Two Years
- Faces of Omaha 2016
- The Firm Visits the North Platte Area Chamber of Commerce
- Soldier to CEO
- The Firm: Growing Every Year Since its 2012 Start
- The Firm Business Brokerage Purchases Building
- The Firm Business Brokerage Set to Double Sales Within Seller's Market
- Retirement Specialist Darrell Bryant Hosts Cortney Sells on KFAB
- Susanne Miller Joins a Growing Team at The Firm Business Brokerage