Opportunity of the Week: A Business That Brightens Children’s Futures
As if growing up wasn’t hard enough, the National Center for Learning Disabilities reports that studies show that one in five children in the United States struggles with academic or learning challenges, and 15 percent of kids have developmental concerns. This business is ready to help, and it’s looking for the right buyer.
Providing education and skills training programs for children ages 2 to 18, this business uses an integrated approach designed to assist children in our community to learn and grow. With academic activities, gross and fine motor activities, and information about dietary options to ease symptoms, this center is a top choice for parents seeking a helping hand.
Located in a beautiful facility in Omaha, Nebraska, the business is supported by a franchise, so the new owner will have all the tools needed to continue its success.
If you’re interested in operating a business that gives children a new chance for success, click here to visit the business opportunity on our website.
- Q&A With Cortney: Stock Sale Versus Asset Sale
- The Ins and Outs of Seller Financing
- Preparing for the Perfect Retirement
- The Firm Is Breaking Industry Records & Poised for Growth in 2019
- Simply the Best
- Competitor Analysis, Opportunities Listed
- Dentist to Dreamer - Hard Work Pays Off!
- Kansas City Tech Company Useagility Sells to First Tek
- The Firm Named to BBB Honor Roll
- 8th Year as Omaha's Best Business Brokerage
- Sellers: Why You Should Finance Your Buyers
- Summer Intern 2017 - Ameya Shelby
- Industry Forecast: Mind the Generational Gap
- 8 Things We Wish Every Business Buyer Knew Before Calling Us
- Selling Your Business: Getting a Proper Business Valuation
- Asset Sales or Stock Sales: Determining the Best for Your Business Transaction
- Why (and How) Business Owners Are Selling in 2017
- The Law of 3's - Choosing the Right Kind of Broker
- A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- Reaching Out is Key
- Confidential Business Reviews
- A Change of Pace to Business Ownership
- Confidentiality is at the Core of Business
- Moving into the Boardroom
- Buying a Business vs. Starting Your Own
- Bringing Buyers and Sellers Together is Just the Beginning
- Client Interfacing in the Digital Age
- Four Questions Every Buyer Should Ask
- The Firm Outpaces Transaction Totals from Previous Two Years
- Faces of Omaha 2016: Face of Business Brokerages
- The Firm Business Brokerage Set to Double Sales within Seller's Market - MBJ 2014