Exec Connect: Important Information About Selling Your Business That Every Owner Needs to Know
On Wednesday, May 10th, 2017, The Firm Business Brokerage will be hosting a complimentary informational seminar for business owners across Nebraska. The goal of the session is to educate attendees on the importance of creating an exit strategy in preparation of near or future plans to retire from their business. A panel of experts, many of them previous business owners who have already been through the process of selling, will share their experiences and give advice on what pitfalls to avoid.
Topics of discussion will range from how and why to prepare for a business exit, to deal structures and the process behind valuing a business. As the meeting will be confidential, attendees will be addressed on a first name basis only, and no reference to company names or other identifying information will be shared.
Featured panelists will be:
- Jaye Firmature McCoy, franchise owner of FirstLight Home Healthcare
- Gayle Carstens, owner of Restaurants, Inc., and founder of HuHot Mongolian Grill
- Emil Turille, former owner of Turille & Associates
- Cortney Sells, President of The Firm Business Brokerage
Space is limited, but guests are welcome to accompany business owners. Those who would like to attend are asked to contact The Firm Business Brokerage to reserve their spot. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-998-5288.
- Community Chat with William King
- The Faces of Omaha 2017
- The Firm Schedules its Tenth Restaurant Acquisition of the Year
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Growing in Burt and Cuming Counties
- The Firm Outpaces Transaction Totals from Previous Two Years
- Faces of Omaha 2016
- The Firm Visits the North Platte Area Chamber of Commerce
- Soldier to CEO
- The Firm: Growing Every Year Since its 2012 Start
- The Firm Business Brokerage Purchases Building
- The Firm Business Brokerage Set to Double Sales Within Seller's Market
- Retirement Specialist Darrell Bryant Hosts Cortney Sells on KFAB
- Susanne Miller Joins a Growing Team at The Firm Business Brokerage