Unique Food Truck w/Blended Drink Focus
This business just earned a contract with a local arena to serve at every event with or without alcohol! They have a unique focus on blended drinks, including smoothies, coffee, adult beverages, and shaved ice for the kiddos. There has been over $250% growth in the past 3 years, with potential for much more! This would be a fantastic part-time opportunity to earn an extra $34K/year.
This business is currently operated from a 14’ by 6’ trailer that can be pulled behind an F-150. All equipment for running this business fits inside the trailer and includes blender, a generator, a 3- compartment sink, a hand washing sink, water heater, shelving, grey water tank, fresh water tank, and coolers with lids. Currently this shop can be found at local fairs, races, festivals, tournaments, block parties, corporate events, as well as throughout the city on a warm day.
This great mobile smoothie, coffee, and shave ice business is a local favorite. Enjoyed by children and adults alike, these drinks are 100% natural and have no artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. Making these smoothies is easy, too! With the proprietary blend of ingredients, quality and consistency are built-in benefits.
- Year Established: 2013
- Location: Mobile
- Customer Demographics: Children’s favorite item is shave ice, Adult favorites are smoothies and coffee
- Events Last Year: 40
- Trailer: 84 sq. ft. = 14’ long x 6’ wide
- Reason for Selling: Other Ventures
- Employees: Owner is sole owner operator
- Hours: 1-hour prep, 1-hour clean up, + event time
- Seller Training Period: 90-day transition
- Growth Opportunities: Increase events throughout the year, expand service areas, expand coffee sales, increase fundraising partnerships
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: Sole owner and operator
- List Price: $72,000
- Gross Sales:
- 2017: $60,073
- Cash Flow:
- 2017: $34,053
- Assets Included in Purchase*
- Equipment: $70,321: Blender, a generator, a 3-compartment sink, a hand washing sink, water heater, shelving, grey water tank, fresh water tank, and coolers with lids, rolling cart and catering set-ups
- Trailer: $10,000
- Intangible Assets: Consistent product, franchise recognition, local favorite, mobile and flexible
- Inventory: $7,605: Smoothies, coffee, supplies, etc.
*amounts may vary
- Sports Tournaments
- Street Sales
- Corporate Events
- Birthday Parties
- Block Parties
This business has had a presence in multiple cities throughout the state of Nebraska.
Specific information regarding clients is available upon the receipt of a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Proprietary Blend provided by the Franchise
- 20 blends available
- 6 style options available from Franchise
- Shave Ice
- Several flavors available
- Kid favorite
- Smoothie and coffee blends must be purchased through the franchise or recognized distributors.
- Franchise provides all manuals, documents
- Franchise provides e-mail address and website space on franchise site
- Must purchase franchise cups
- Must attend franchise meeting every other year
- Increase events throughout the year
- Expand service areas
- Expand coffee sales
- Increase fundraising partnerships
The Firm Business Brokerage used a Cost-to-Create methodology to determine the purchase price of the business, determining that it would take far more time and energy to reproduce the business as it currently is than to purchase it. All equipment is in great shape and the trailer has been beautifully built out, making it ready for operations!
The List Price for the business is set at $72,000.
Purchase Price: $72,000
35%Buyer Down Payment: $25,200
10%Seller Financing: $7,200
55%Bank Loan: $39,600
Seller Financing 5-year term at a rate of 4.50% equals a monthly loan payment of $134.
Bank Loan 7-year term at a rate of 6% equals a monthly loan payment of $578.
After business expenses and loan payments, a buyer with a 35% down payment of $25,200 would retain a profit of $25,500 which results in an 101% return on investment in the first year.
A lender is required to have a minimum 1.5 coverage ratio for any business loans extended. At a proposed Purchase Price of $72,000 with the terms listed above, the coverage ratio is 3.98.
Please note that the decision of whether to extend a loan on any sale belongs to the bank, and this document does not guarantee specific terms or verify that financing is available.
Offer Price: $
% Buyer Cash Down at Closing: $
% Seller Carry Back via Promissory Note: $
year term at a rate of %
% of Purchase Price secured by Buyer and Seller
Total Bank Loan Need: $
% of Purchase Price
Desired Loan Type:
Desired Bank Terms: year term at a rate of %
Total Business Assets, Inventory, and A/R: $
Total Undercollateralized Loan: $
|Monthly Payment to Bank:||$|
|Yearly Payment to Bank:||$|
|Monthly Payment to Seller:||$|
|Yearly Payment to Seller:||$|
|Total Monthly Debt Service:||$|
|Total Yearly Debt Service:||$|
Fixed Charge Coverage Ratio
The bank will require a minimum ratio of 1.5 to be lendable.
2017 Cash Flow
|Annual Debt Service:||$|
Buyer's Net Operating Income (NOI)
The amount of money the Buyer will retain as profit.
2017 Cash Flow
|Annual Debt Service:||-$|
Buyer's Return on Investment (ROI)
The rate of return on the Buyer's down payment.
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: