Office Sharing Opportunity in Phoenix
- You don’t have to find and hire your own staff
- The office is set up and ready for clients
- Perfect for either an established dr. looking to downsize, or a budding dr. looking for their first practice
- Our client is looking for a partner in an existing psychology practice in the West Valley area of Phoenix, Arizona.
- This opportunity will be to work alongside a psychologist with an established practice since 1981
- Currently works three days per week.
- Located in a complex built in 2008
- The office is in an upscale community with easy access to the 101 and 51 freeways.
- Internet service is provided by Cox and an Astra Phone system allows for the doctor to connect to the phone system at any time to check messages.
- A new server was installed in 2018 and the MediSoft software was updated in 2018. The office is professionally-cleaned three times per week.
- The staff currently includes a full-time billing/office manager and a receptionist who is currently working part-time.
- Year Established: 1981
- Location: West Valley, Phoenix
- Services: Psychology or complimentary service
- Systems for 24-hour access: Astra Phone Systems, Cox Communications
- Building: Built in 2008
- Hours: Buyer’s discretion
- Reason for Opportunity: Previous psychologist retired
- Employees: 2: 1 FT Billing/Office Manager, 1 PT Receptionist (willing to work full-time)
- Growth Opportunities: Address marital counseling, PTSD, and pediatric patients without referring out
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: Psychologist
- List Price: $28,000
- Assets Included in Purchase
- Build-out: Great opportunity to join a practice with a nice space, ready to go! The building is in a great area with foot traffic and is close to the interstate, schools, and many residential homes.
- Intangible Assets: Opportunity to join an established practice as a partner, can choose your focus of practice
- Billing/Office Manager (1 FT)
- Receptionist (1PT, willing to work FT)
Cost to Create – Already established and completely built out, a new owner would avoid the headache of starting from scratch; furniture and fixtures in place; perfect as an investment business or for a psychologist looking to start or expand without having to worry about start-up costs or hassles
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: