Dental Office - Low Price with Less than 2 Days Open
Equipped with three operatories, one office has enough square footage to be utilized as a 4th operatory, allowing for easier expansion. Included in the space is a reception area, an additional office, and a full basement. The office is currently open on Friday mornings from 8-12. Additional growth could be realized with expanded hours and a full-time dentist.
The current owner is the only dentist at this practice. The staff can run day-to-day operations with little oversight. There is great opportunity here for someone ready to own their own practice or for a firm to acquire additional practices at a great price!
- Year Established: 2013
- Location and Service Area: Omaha, NE metro
- Number of Patients: 640+ clients
- Services: General dentistry
- Building: 1,200 sq. ft.: 3 operatories, office, reception, full basement, additional office – need to purchase this real estate outside of the sale
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Employees: 3: Office Manager (1), Hygienist (1), Assistant (1)
- Hours: Currently less than 2 days a week
- Seller Training Period: 6 months
- Growth Opportunities: Expand hours, add dentists and hygienists, advertise
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: Owner/operator
- List Price: $52,000
- Gross Sales:
- 2018: $60,278
- Sales Trends: This location is operated by a single dentist. The location is currently open part time and sales could dramatically rise with an increase in hours of operation as well as staff.
- Assets Included in Purchase*
- Equipment: $41,700
- Inventory: Hygiene and dental supplies
- Intangible Assets: Well-respected name in Omaha dentistry, quality customer service, comprehensive services, long history in the Omaha area
*amounts may vary
- Comprehensive restorative dentistry
- Cleaning and prevention
- Root canals
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Pediatric dentistry
- Employees work at both locations.
- Office Manager (1)
- Hygienist (1)
- Assistant (1)
- Expand hours at both locations
- Add 2-3 dentists
The Firm Business Brokerage used a cost-to-create valuation methodology to determine the purchase price of the business.
- Valued on a cost-to-create basis, the asking price for this salon is $52,000
- Already established and completely built out, a new owner could easily step in and avoid the cost and headache of starting from scratch.
- Equipment and inventory is in place to expand services and to add additional personnel.
- Perfect as an investment business or for a dentist looking to start their own practice or expand without having to worry about start-up costs.
- Over 600 clients
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: