Bendable Animal Brush with Patent
Developed to bend to the contours of an animal, the user can reach under legs, around tails, and between ears with ease. The bristles are painless, of varying heights, and their rounded design prevents scratching or injury to the animal. The tool is easy to clean and does not have areas for dirt to hide. Because of its design, it can cut grooming time significantly. The back of the brush can even be used to remove pet hair from furniture!
This product is ready for a new owner to generate excitement and market to pet owners. Little marketing has been done, so a new owner’s vision can drive growth in a fresh way. Currently manufactured in China, the owners own the molds and utilize a distribution center in the U.S. to fulfill orders.
- Year Established: 2014
- Location: Very easily relocatable: this business is the product only, no office is necessary
- Product: Flexible grooming tool for dogs and cats, as well as small animals such as rabbits, pigs, or other animals with fur or hair
- Target Demographics: Pet owners with cats and/or dogs, groomers, veterinarians, animal shelters
- Customers: The company’s online store, local pet stores, online retailers
- Sales Locations: 95% U.S. sales with 5% International
- Reason for Selling: The owners and developers of this innovative product created this as a side project. They have busy careers and do not have the time to dedicate to expansion and sales. They are looking for a buyer who believes in this product and who can help it grow into a successful business!
- Seller Training Period: 90 days transition
- Growth Opportunities: Sell on Amazon, seek out big-box relationships, social media engagement, advertise, adapt product for human use.
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: None
- Price: $48,000
- Gross Sales:
- 2017: $37,242
- Assets Included in Purchase*
- Inventory: 1,000 units
- Intangible Assets: Unique grooming tool, new to market, two trademarked names, broad usability
*amounts may vary
- Developed by a licensed groomer
- Bendable in multiple places
- Firm yet flexible bristles
- For use on dogs and cats alike
- For use on all fur and hair types
- Use to de-shed, smooth, detangle, remove knots, and daily grooming
- Easy to use
- Can be used around the face, ears, and tail
- Stimulates natural oils
- The back of the brush can even be used to remove hair or fur from furniture!
- Pet owners
- Animal Shelters
- Online pet retailers
- Local pet shops
Specific information regarding clients is available upon the receipt of a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Increase inventory to fulfill larger orders
- Sell on Amazon
- Increase social media engagement
- Advertise – This business has not advertised, so a new owner’s vision will be fresh for potential consumers.
- Seek out large box retailer relationships
- Adapt product for human use
The Firm Business Brokerage used a Cost-to-Create Valuation methodology to determine the Purchase Price of the business.
Cost to Create – Already established product, a new owner would avoid the headache of starting from scratch; small inventory in place; perfect as an investment business or for an animal lover looking to expand without having to worry about start-up costs.
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: