Absentee Owned BBQ Restaurant
With a great endcap location and available drive thru, this BBQ restaurant in a growing area of town is priced to sell! Serving uniquely flavored dishes, the restaurant is fully staffed and has been run absentee. A buyer would see excellent increased profits by being more involved in the restaurant, and the location will provide growth for years to come. For sale at a significant discount due to the owner’s needs, a buyer would have over $140,000 in equipment and inventory.
Even though there is a drive thru makes pick up fast and convenient, guests are also invited to dine inside. A General Manager, 4 full-time staff and 6 part-time staff are already in place. There are several growth opportunities to be considered; a new owner could continue to do extra marketing and expand further into B2B opportunities.
The seller is willing to offer consultation and support as needed during transition, but does have an out-of-town business that requires his attention. For just $21,500, buyer would have a great BBQ restaurant, or a perfect location to revamp with new cuisine.
- Established: October 2015
- Location: East Omaha Metropolitan Area
- Lease: 2,800 sq. ft. with drive thru – $6,300 per month; Endcap location
- Reason for Selling: Seller has different out-of-town business
- Hours: 11AM-9PM daily
- Seller Training Period: Negotiable
- Growth Opportunities: Business location is new and in a heavy construction zone of a new high end, high traffic retail area; Increased marketing, Expand further into B2B opportunities.
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: Absentee
- List Price: $54,000
- 2018 Gross Sales: $429,263
- 2017 Gross Sales: $379,449
- 2018 Cash Flow: $26,189
- Assets Included in Purchase:
- Equipment: $136,054 – includes smoker
- Build-Out: $123,967
- Intangible Assets: Website and social media
- Inventory: $6,705
*amounts may vary
The business has 11 employees.
- 1 Full-time General Manager
- 4 Full-time employees
- 6 Part-time employees
The Firm Business Brokerage used a cost-to-create valuation methodology to determine the purchase price of the business.
This business is being sold at a significant discount in relation to the cost of opening the current location in October 2015.
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: