24/7 Fitness Center in Omaha Metro
This 24-hour fitness center in the Omaha Metro currently boasts 250+ active clients, which allows for plenty of room for growth. These clients are able to access the building with individual key fobs that allow them in after hours.
The gym is part of a top-5 rated franchise in the US. This location has been open since 2007 and has been under the current ownership since August of 2016.
There are several ways to easily grow the sales and profit of this location. There are currently no teachers for classes or personal trainers. Adding either of these, or both, would be an instant revenue stream and help to bring new clients in the door. With their close location to a college and an Air Force base, it would be easy enough to find part-time workers to take on these tasks. A new owner who would be able to be more hands on would be able to make instant changes as well.
All of the assets needed to run this amazing location will be included with the purchase price. Reach out to us today to get more information on a great franchise opportunity!
- Year Established: 2007 – current owner since 2016
- Location and Service Area: Bellevue, NE
- Number of Clients: 208 active clients; 52 pay-per-visit clients
- Building: 4,287 square feet
- Lease: $3,680/month
- Hours: 24/7 – members have key fobs to access after hours
- Seller Training Period: 90 days transition
- Growth Opportunities: Hire a personal trainer for extra revenue, have someone working sales more actively, hire teacher to start classes for yoga/Zumba/etc.
- Current Owner’s Responsibilities: Owner/operator
- List Price: $29,900
- Gross Sales:
- 2018: $82,203
- 2017: $79,531
- 2016: $21,593 (Purchased August 2016)
- Assets Included in Purchase*
- Equipment: $55,463
- Intangible Assets: Well-recognized name, lower overhead costs than other gyms, excellent franchise support
*amounts may vary
- Hire a personal trainer for extra revenue
- Have an active sales person to gain more memberships, upsell, etc.
- Hire a teacher to start classes for yoga/Zumba/etc. There is a huge unused room that is perfect for classes that could easily be utilized.
The Firm Business Brokerage used a Cost to Create valuation to determine the pricing. It would cost more than the purchase price of $29,900 to recreate this business.
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: